VIRTUAL REGISTRATION & RE-ENROLLMENT
Phenix City Schools will complete our Registration and Enrollment processes virtually this year. All students, new and returning, must complete Virtual Registration or Re-Identification, as well as the individual School Virtual Enrollment Forms by July 15. Failure to complete all paperwork could postpone student scheduling, free/reduced meal status, and/or transportation.
Enrollment Information (including links, FAQ, and more)
Step One: School Enrollment Forms This includes all school-specific forms you would normally complete at one of the July Registration events (transportation for the first week of school, Title 1 Compacts, and submission of proof of residence, shot record, etc.).
- Central High School (9-12)
- Central Freshman Academy (9)
- South Girard School (8)
- Phenix City Intermediate School (6-7)
- Lakewood Elementary School (3-5)
- Lakewood Primary School (K-2)
- Meadowlane Elementary School (K-5)
- Phenix City Elementary School (K-5)
- Ridgecrest Elementary School (K-5)
- Sherwood Elementary School (K-5)
- Westview Elementary School (K-5)
Step Two: PowerSchool Enrollment. This includes all Back to School district forms (Homeless/Residency Questionnaire, Demographic Updates, etc.).
- New Students - PowerSchool Enrollment
- Returning Students - PowerSchool Enrollment, snapcode required
Optional Step Three
- Students from Central Freshman Academy (334-448-8780) and Central High School (334-298-3626) must make an appointment at the school to begin the withdrawal process.
COVID-19 SELF REPORT
Home is the first point of the screening continuum. PCS will educate and support families on identifying the symptoms that indicate students and staff must stay at home. Families should self-report symptoms of illness, which could include fever, new-onset cough, etc. Please report any symptoms and/or active infections to https://www.pcboe.net/covidreport