Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) is the largest career student business organization in the world. Each year, FBLA helps over 230,000 members prepare for careers in business.
FBLA inspires and prepares students to become community-minded business leaders in a global society through relevant career preparation and leadership experiences.
FBLA’s programs focus on:
- Leadership Development—members develop essential soft skills by holding chapter officer positions at the local, state, and national levels; by networking with accomplished business professionals; and by participating in business-focused workshops, seminars, and academic competitions.
- Academic Competitions—members demonstrate their business expertise at high-profile regional, state, and national competitive events. The top students are recognized with trophies and cash awards.
- Educational Programs—members create career portfolios, enhance their knowledge with world-recognized skills certifications, and have access to select college scholarships.
- Community Service—members work with the March of Dimes to help end premature births by participating in awareness campaigns and the March for Babies fundraiser.
- Awards & Recognition—members build a portfolio of accomplishments with a wide range of awards programs.