For the 2018-2019 the School Year
Registration is closed until 7:00 AM, July 11.
New students to Phenix City Schools will use SchoolMint Registration software to register for school. Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will begin July 1, 2018.
- New students will register by visiting www.pcboe.net/register after July 1.
- Students who live In District (inside city limits) of Phenix City will register at the school for which they are zoned. Students enrolling in Kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2018. Parents must have the following documents in order to register:
- Proof of Residency within the last 30 days (power bill, utility bill, or rent receipt are examples of acceptable proofs of residency)
- Birth Certificate
- Blue Alabama Immunization Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Withdrawal form or last report card from previous school (except for new Kindergarten students)
- Students who are Out of District must submit a transfer request form and receive prior approval before registering for any school in Phenix City. Transfer Requests may be made beginning May 14. You must have the same documents required of those students who reside in district. When completing the online registration forms, you must choose Phenix City Transfer School. Failing to chooset he correct school will delay your paperwork being processed.