The Phenix City School District has two campuses that serve 4 year-olds.
Phenix City Early Learning Center
1014 Ingersoll Drive
Creekside Early Learning Center
2703 40th Street
Is my child eligible?
- My child will be 4 years-old prior to September 1, 2019.
- I live in the Phenix City School district.
How do I register for the wait list?
- Visit the Alabama Department of Early Childhood Education website.
- Complete the application carefully and select either Phenix City Early Learning or Creekside Early Learning.
- Respond to all emails from the state department or the district coordinator, Julie Norden.
Important to know:
- Parents provide transportation to and from school.
- We provide free breakfast, lunch, and snack each day.
- Parents must complete at least 12 volunteer hours during the year.
- Students must be potty trained.
Newly registered? Your child will be placed on the wait list. Check your email and phone messages often.
On-Site Registration for those who accepted a position for 2019-2020:
June 3-6 and June 24-July 11
Monday-Thursday from 8-3 PM
- Child’s Birth certificate
- Child’s Alabama (current) shot record
- CURRENT Proof of residence (utility bill in parent(s) name)
- Child’s Social Security Card