How will the devices be used in the classroom?
While implementation may vary from based on teaching styles and subject matter, students will likely do the following with their devices:
- Collaborate on projects with other students.
- Share documents with teachers.
- Use various apps and websites to explain concepts. For example, students may use a drawing app to represent the water cycles...or parts of a plant.
- Look up terms or facts instantly instead of waiting for access to reference materials such as dictionaries or encyclopedias.
- Make audio recordings of teacher directions.
- Use the Internet to research topics.