VIRTUAL REGISTRATION & RE-ENROLLMENT
Phenix City Schools will complete our Registration and Enrollment processes virtually this year. All students, new and returning, must complete Virtual Registration or Re-Identification, as well as the individual School Virtual Enrollment Forms by July 15. Failure to complete all paperwork could postpone student scheduling, free/reduced meal status, and/or transportation.
Enrollment Information (including links, FAQ, and more)
Step One: School Enrollment Forms This includes all school-specific forms you would normally complete at one of the July Registration events (transportation for the first week of school, Title 1 Compacts, and submission of proof of residence, shot record, etc.).
- Central High School (9-12)
- Central Freshman Academy (9)
- South Girard School (8)
- Phenix City Intermediate School (6-7)
- Lakewood Elementary School (3-5)
- Lakewood Primary School (K-2)
- Meadowlane Elementary School (K-5)
- Phenix City Elementary School (K-5)
- Ridgecrest Elementary School (K-5)
- Sherwood Elementary School (K-5)
- Westview Elementary School (K-5)
Step Two: PowerSchool Enrollment. This includes all Back to School district forms (Homeless/Residency Questionnaire, Demographic Updates, etc.).
- New Students - PowerSchool Enrollment
- Returning Students - PowerSchool Enrollment, snapcode required
Optional Step Three
- Students from Central Freshman Academy (334-448-8780) and Central High School (334-298-3626) must make an appointment at the school to begin the withdrawal process.