Registration for in-district and returning students a two-step process this year.
- Step 1 (available for both new and returning students) is the Formsite School Specific forms.
- Meadowlane Elementary School
- At the conclusion of those forms, you will be directed to a Transportation form. It is imperative you complete this form with your AM and PM transportation information for 2021-22. This information will help our Transportation Department plan routes for your student. Failure to provide appropriate and complete information by July 16 may prevent your child from receiving transportation services until after the second week of school.
- Step 2 is the PowerSchool Enrollment information.
- New Students - Powerschool Enrollment
- Returning Students - Powerschool Enrollment, Snapcode Required
- If a returning student completes this paperwork as a new student, it will be discarded and have to be completed again after June 21.
- Returning students must complete the Title 1 Survey and then proceed to Returning Student paperwork with their snapcode.
New, out-of-district students must be approved before completing any other paperwork. Please fill out the Phenix City Schools Transfer Form. You will be notified by email of your approval status.
Important Links For Parents
Parent/Guardian Contact Information Update
If you are not receiving notifications from Phenix City Schools, please complete the Parent/Guardian Contact Information Update. Please note, this form is for contacting the primary parent/guardian(s) of our students and not for Emergency Contacts. You will be able to complete Emergency Contact information during our Returning Student Registration.