- Snapcodes are required for registering returning students and will be sent out the weekend prior to the portal opening. If you do not have your snapcode and have not already requested it, you can get it the day Registration opens by visiting www.pcboe.net/snapcode.
- If you are a returning student, please do not fill out New Student Registration. Use the account you created last summer to fill out paperwork. If you do not remember your account information, please contact your child's school. If you fill out paperwork as a new student instead of using the snapcode, you could delay your child's free/reduced lunch application, cause issues with transportation, etc.
- For new student registation, click here.
- If you require a transfer form because you live out of district, you may complete one by visiting www.pcboe.net/transfer.
- July 22, 2020 (7:30 - 12:00) or July 23, 2020 (12:00-5:30) MANDATORY on-site Registration. If you have completed the online paperwork prior to July 15, you will receive a "Fast Track Ticket" that will enable you to skip some of the line!