VIRTUAL REGISTRATION & RE-ENROLLMENT
Phenix City Schools will complete our Registration and Enrollment processes virtually this year. All students, new and returning, must complete Virtual Registration or Re-Identification, as well as the individual School Virtual Enrollment Forms by July 15. Failure to complete all paperwork could postpone student scheduling, free/reduced meal status, and/or transportation.
Enrollment Information (including links, FAQ, and more)
If you lost your snapcode, you may request a new one by visiting Snapcode Recovery. Please allow 24-48 hours.
New Student Forms
- Students from Central Freshman Academy (334-448-8780) and Central High School (334-298-3626) must make an appointment at the school to begin the withdrawal process.
ARP/ESSER 3 Application Winter 2022 (Approved)
For 2021-2022, we will have a new way to check students in and out, as well as send excuses to our registrars and secretaries.
Excuses: If your child is absent, please utilize the following email addresses to provide documentation.
- CHS - firstname.lastname@example.org
- CFA - email@example.com
- SGS - firstname.lastname@example.org
- PCIS - email@example.com
- LES - firstname.lastname@example.org
- LPS - email@example.com
- MES - firstname.lastname@example.org
- PCES - email@example.com
- RES - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SES - email@example.com
- WES - firstname.lastname@example.org
For Check In/Check Out, please visit the following links:
- Central Freshman Academy
- South Girard School
- Phenix City Intermediate
- Lakewood Elementary
- Lakewood Primary
- Meadowlane Elementary
- Phenix City Elementary
- Ridgecrest Elementary
- Sherwood Elementary
- Westview Elementary
- Creekside Early Learning Center
- Phenix City Early Learning Center
COVID-19 SELF REPORT
Home is the first point of the screening continuum. PCS will educate and support families on identifying the symptoms that indicate students and staff must stay at home. Families should self-report symptoms of illness, which could include fever, new-onset cough, etc. Please report any symptoms and/or active infections to https://www.pcboe.net/covidreport