This week in the library, K-2 students will review desirable and undesirable library behaviors by playing charades. Grades 3-5 will learn how to search the library's catalog using Destiny Quest.
Accelerated Reader Rules
1. Students may not take tests on books below their reading level.
2.You must read the entire book before taking a test on it.
Do not read the first few chapters of the book and try to pass the test.
Do not take a test if you’ve only “seen the movie.”
3. You may not use the book while taking the test.
4. Do not help other people with their tests. This is cheating.
5. No talking while taking tests.
6. Tests may only be taken in the library or in the classroom with your teacher’s permission.
7. If you observe someone breaking the rules, notify your librarian privately.
- I will investigate the accusation and delete the test if necessary.