Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Jessica Leverette
Welcome! It is my hope that this school year will be full of successful experiences for all students. I am here to provide support and resources to students and parents, throughout the school year. I look forward to working with each of you. I want to ensure that we are helping our students reach their individual goals, by ensuring students are mentally, physically and emotionally present in the classroom.
Who Should be Referred for Social Work Services:
- Students who need help with alleviating family stress
- Students identified as homeless or in foster care
- Students who have difficulty adapting emotionally or socially
- Students who need help with conflict resolution and anger management
- Students with a diagnosed mental illness or behavioral 504 plan
- Students who have behavioral issues (ISS, suspensions, excessive referrals)
- Early warning/Truancy students
- Parents who need help accessing programs available to special needs, school and community resources.
Referrals can be submitted to the following link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAEaByWcJ0oGWDzGP2PhowrsJSKKPBDdlJz76oNfnE5V02HA/viewform
Thank you and I look forward to an amazing school year!
Ms. Leverette, MSW