Why volunteer in the LPS Library Media Center?
The LPS Media Center is an exciting, busy place with print and digital resources for students and staff. By participating in the daily operations of the Media Center shows the studens how much you value libraries, books, and reading!
Volunteers perform routine circulation desk tasks, assist students with locating materials using the Destiny catalog, shelve books, and help with light cleaning. Other tasks may be offered on an as needed basis.
Things to know when volunteering
* Each student is allowed to check out 1 book.
* Library computers are not for personal use.
* Please do not bring children with you to volunteer.
* You must check in when volunteering through the office
* Volunteer sticker must be visible.
Volunteers are always welcomed!
If you are interested in volunteering, please email Mrs. Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Book Fair Volunteers Needed! Click HERE to sign up.