The Phenix City School District has two campuses that serve 4 year-olds.
Phenix City Early Learning Center, 1014 Ingersoll Drive ~ 334-298-1418
Creekside Early Learning Center, 2703 40th Street ~ 334-291-2017
Is my child eligible?
- My child turned 4 years-old prior to September 1, 2021.
- I live within the Phenix City School district. (We do not accept transfers for the Pre-K program.)
How do I register?
- Visit the Alabama Department of Early Childhood Education website.
- Complete the application carefully and select either Phenix City Early Learning or Creekside Early Learning.
- Respond to all emails from the district coordinator, Antonio Griffin, within 3 days. Check your email SPAM folder regularly.
Important to know:
- Parents provide transportation to and from school.
- We provide free breakfast each day. Lunch prices vary based on family income.
- Lunch prices are based on the PCS Free & Reduced Lunch application. All parents must complete the form.
- $2.50 Elementary (K-5)
- $4.00 Visitors
- Parents must complete at least 12 volunteer hours during the year.
- Students must be potty trained.