The Phenix City School District has two campuses that serve 4 year-olds.
Phenix City Early Learning Center
1014 Ingersoll Road
Creekside Early Learning Center
2703 40th Street
Is my child eligible?
- My child will be 4 years-old prior to September 1, 2019.
- I live in the Phenix City School district.
How do I register for the wait list?
- Visit the Alabama Department of Early Childhood Education website.
- Complete the application carefully and select either Phenix City Early Learning or Creekside Early Learning.
- Respond to all emails from the state department or the district coordinator, Julie Norden, within 5 days.
Important to know:
- Parents provide transportation to and from school.
- We provide free breakfast and snack each day. Lunch prices vary based on family income.
- Lunch prices are based on the PCS Free & Reduced Lunch application. All parents must complete the form.
- $2.50 Elementary (K-5)
- $4.00 Visitors
- Parents must complete at least 12 volunteer hours during the year.
- Students must be potty trained.