The Phenix City School District has two campuses that serve 4 year-olds.
Phenix City Early Learning Center
1014 Ingersoll Drive
Creekside Early Learning Center
2703 40th Street
Is my child eligible?
- My child will be 4 years-old prior to September 1, 2019.
- I live in the Phenix City School district.
How do I register for the wait list?
- Visit the Alabama Department of Early Childhood Education website.
- Complete the application carefully and select either Phenix City Early Learning or Creekside Early Learning.
- Respond to all emails from the state department or the district coordinator, Julie Norden.
Important to know:
- Parents provide transportation to and from school.
- We provide free breakfast, lunch, and snack each day.
- Parents must complete at least 12 volunteer hours during the year.
- Students must be potty trained.
The state department notified parents of lottery results on April 16. You have 7 days to respond to the email in order to secure your child's spot.
Newly registered? Your child will be placed on the wait list. Check your email and phone messages often.
On-Site Registration for those who accepted a position for 2019-2020:
June 3-6 and June 24-July 11
Monday-Thursday from 8-3 PM
- Child’s Birth certificate
- Child’s Alabama (current) shot record
- CURRENT Proof of residence (utility bill in parent(s) name)
- Child’s Social Security Card