Enroll with Phenix City Schools!
***Important: Do not use these links for 2020-2021 Registration. They will not transfer and you will have to complete them again once the new year opens up***
Kindergarten Pre-Registration information can be found by clicking on the link on the left.
Easy Registration links for 2019-2020
- New Students - www.pcboe.net/infosnap/new
- Returning Students - www.pcboe.net/register
- Transfer Form - www.pcboe.net/transfer
Phenix City Schools uses PowerSchool Enrollment for Registration and Re-Enrollment (formerly InfoSnap/PowerSchool). You may use your smartphone, tablet, computer, or Chromebook to create your account and complete these forms. (Special Note - these forms work best on a mobile browser, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox).
Important (Tenative) dates for 2020-2021 Registration
- March 30, 2020 - Registration will open for returning students
- Snapcodes are required for registering returning students. If you do not have your snapcode and have not already requested it, you can get it the day of Registration from the school.
- If you are a returning student, please do not fill out New Student Registration. Use the account you created last summer to fill out paperwork. If you do not remember your account information, please contact your child's school. If you fill out paperwork as a new student instead of using the snapcode, you could delay your child's free/reduced lunch application, cause issues with transportation, etc.
- April 15, 2020 - Registration will open for any new students
- July 15, 2020 (7:30 - 12:00) or July 16, 2020 (12:00-5:30) MANDATORY on-site Registration. If you have completed the online paperwork prior to July 5, you will receive a "Fast Track Ticket" that will enable you to skip some of the line!
If you would like to fill out a Free/Reduced lunch form, please come back at a later date when they are available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.