Employee Benefits Overview
The Employee Benefits department for Phenix City School system is responsible for coordinating all employee benefits, salaries, and other services pertinent to employment in our system. These services include, but aren't limited to:
- Salary Schedules
- Benefits Vendors
- Contract Periods
- Withholding forms (W-4 and A-4)
- Payroll Activites
- 403(b) Plans
- Sick Leave Bank
- Catastrophic Leave Requests
- Veritime Adjustment Sheet
- AESOP and Veritime
More information can be found in the links on the side and in the documents section.
How to Register for an Employee Self Service Account (ESS)
Registering for an Employee Self-Service (ESS) Account is simple!
- Visit www.pcboe.net
- Click on the "Faculty" tab
- Clikc on the "Employee Self-Service" tab
- Click on "Register" in the top right-hand corner
- Complete form by creating a user name, entering your email address, and the remaining requested information. Email address can be school or personal email address. Employee numbers may be found on past check stubs or from your school bookkeeper.
- Click on "Register." A message will appear with instructions on how to confirm your account.
- Go to the email you provided and open the email from email@example.com and confirm your account by clicking the confirmation link within the email.
- Once you confirm your account, you may now log-in. Once you are logged-in, you may now view and print any pay documents.